Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the event||Refund applicable|
|15 calendar days or more||50% refund of basic attendance fee|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||No refund will be given|
|Refund mode and duration||Refund will be processed through NEFT within 10 working days|
|Cancellation duration||15 days before event|
- For employer bookings only, in the event of an attendee named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the event date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event MLSI reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by MLSI, we will endeavor to inform all attendee’s a week before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another MLSI event. MLSI shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- MLSI shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
These terms and conditions, together with the current MLSI website prices, event details and MLSI contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of MLSI. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of MLSI should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by MLSI. MLSI shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.