Effective from 23-04-2016. Mindful leadership Summit India will be referred to as “MLSI” for the purpose of the agreements.
Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current event costs and dates, please refer to our website, The Brand Weavers Private Limited and Mindful Leadership India
- Before booking onto the event, please ensure you have read the event programme and content, to ensure the event will meet your needs.
- If an event registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named delegate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the delegate is authorised and able to attend the event on the employer’s behalf.
- Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: MLSI acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing And Payment
- Attendee fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically from the booking website on completion of the booking.
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via email to the name and email address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the event, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in INR(Indian Rupee) by credit/debit card or online transfer.
- Attendees will receive event schedule via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration/booking form to ensure schedule is received by the attendee. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the schedule is not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the event registration/booking form to contact MLSI Events department to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- Failure to attend an event at which a free or concessionary rate place was given may at MLSI’s sole discretion result in the attendee becoming ineligible for such places at future event(s).
- MLSI will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of MLSI, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).