Subash has over 26 years of experience in both corporate and business world, leading and mentoring. He has worked in different parts of India, and in the Middle East, in business leadership/line-management roles. As a leader, business owner and mentor coach, he has consistently created coach-centric workplaces.
2012 to Present:
- Leadership Coaching (over 2500 hours)
- Business leaders, entrepreneurs & others (artists, professionals)
- MentorCoach2LeadTM (a systemic coaching product) at organizations
- Career Coaching for INSEAD executive education
- Executive Coach at CoachSource
Clients: Leaders at TCS, Accenture, Interphase, Schneider, IBM, St Gobain, Eli India, Flipkart, Tata Capital, National Commercial Bank, Renault, etc.
- Training & Mentoring aspiring coaches to
- ICF credential through ACTP programs at Chennai, India – over 60, of which 25 are PCC (ICF)
- In-house Regal Coach (RCC) Certification Program for beginners
- Management consulting projects in retail finance with banks/NBFC/automobile industry in the Middle East.
- Workshops on Coaching, Mentoring & Healing at IIM-B, IMT-Ghaziabad, SPAR, TCS, CEOSummit, etc.
- Visiting faculty: SSSIHL for Master of Finance & Manipal Banking Academy
EMCC Mentoring Award 2016 – “Highly Commended” Nominations
- Director-Communications at ICF Bengaluru Charter Chapter.
- GAP coach at #GAPoverty2016 – Advisor @ NGOs
- Alumni coordinator
- Program Coordinator, UNCTAD-Empretec
2006 to 2012:
- Business Head (Auto Finance) & Dy Head (Consumer Assets) at Al Rajhi Bank in Saudi Arabia. Head of Direct Sales (Consumer Assets)
- Launched auto lease, market leadership in 2nd year in KSA.
- Part of excusive L-E-A-D (leadership) program. Expansion strategy (Kuwait, Jordan)
2000 to 2006:
- Part of core team at ICICI Bank, which launched retail loans (and changed the industry forever – Retail operations for bank went up from Rs 200 crore in in year 2000 to 100,000 crore in year 2006).
- Handled sales roles at state & regional levels, and Head-Product & Program (CB) at national level.
- Dominant market leadership across all roles.
- Part of exclusive RAPID Program across retail assets business.
1991 to 2000: Sundaram Finance (TVS).
- Head, Delhi-NCR Region, Branch Manager (Parts of MP/Rajasthan) & Sales Manager (Mangalore)
MBA (SSSIHL 1990), he completed Leadership Program at INSEAD, Paris (ILPSIE 2012-13) and UNCTAD’s Entrepreneur Training Workshop (ETW). ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC), he is also a certified mentor coach (MCCP from inviteCHANGE).