Please note these ‘Terms and Conditions’ may be subject to change without notice.
- For current event costs and dates, please refer to our website, The Brand Weavers Private Limited and Mindful Leadership India
- Booking charges Rs. 15000 / ticket. Tickets can booked form Register Page
- Before booking onto the event, please ensure you have read the event programme and content, to ensure the event will meet your needs.
- If an event registration/booking form is completed by an individual other than the named delegate, it is the responsibility of the employer to ensure the delegate is authorised and able to attend the event on the employer’s behalf.
- Upon receipt of your registration/booking form and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Important note: MLSI acceptance of your booking brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions. Any term sought to be imposed by you in any purchase order or correspondence will not form part of the contract.
Invoicing and payment
- Attendee fees (including any card processing and/or booking fees applicable) are payable upon booking.
- For online bookings paid at the time of booking, invoices/receipts will be issued electronically from the booking website on completion of the booking.
- For bookings accepted with purchase orders, invoices will be sent via email to the name and email address provided on the booking form and must be paid within 30 days of the invoice date or not later than 1 working day prior to the start of the event, whichever date occurs soonest (the “due date”).
- Payment must be made in INR(Indian Rupee) by credit/debit card or online transfer.
- Attendees will receive event schedule via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- It is the responsibility of the individual completing the event registration/booking form to ensure schedule is received by the attendee. Instructions will be sent via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If the schedule is not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the event registration/booking form to contact MLSI Events department to arrange for them to be reissued.
- Failure to attend the event will result in the full cost being incurred. No refund shall be given.
- Failure to attend an event at which a free or concessionary rate place was given may at MLSI’s sole discretion result in the attendee becoming ineligible for such places at future event(s).
- MLSI will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email provided on the booking form. If alternative details are received after the booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new address.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of MLSI, to change the content and timing of the programme, the date, the venue or the speaker(s).
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing.
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking (excluding any card processing fees and/or booking fees previously applied), as shown below.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the event||Refund applicable|
|15 calendar days or more||50% refund of basic attendance fee|
|Between 1 and 14 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||No refund will be given|
- For employer bookings only, in the event of an attendee named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another delegate on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by us prior to the event date.
- In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto an event MLSI reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation of an event by MLSI, we will endeavor to inform all attendee’s a week before the event is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All event fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another MLSI event. MLSI shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
- MLSI shall not be liable to refund of fees or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
These terms and conditions, together with the current MLSI website prices, event details and MLSI contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the event. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a Director of MLSI. In particular, no terms and conditions incorporated within your purchase order and nothing said by any person on behalf of MLSI should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by MLSI. MLSI shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.